Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some frags of Nuclear Green polys i want to trade for purple deaths or some good polys/ zoas.

I also have some yellow skirt zoanthids, and some pink kind of looking polys.

Here some pics of them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
They are not green implosions. Green implosions have a far more pronounced stripe pattern and the green is different.

I'm pretty certain the OP is posting nuclear greens, but the lighting looks weak so the color is off than what we're used to and they're compensating by growing taller. Also, when the tank lights are off and lit by room ambient nuclear greens are still bright green but green implosions are a drab brown.

Pic of my tank showing green implosions in the middle right, and front left growing around the spotted blue shroom. Nuc greens are growing way in the back upper left. It's a peninsular tank, so it's just perspective. Just trying to help the OP

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is another picture of them hope this helps and i hope they are the nuclear green if not please someone help me find there name, i also have some brown caps for trade if there is anyone interested on that as well, thanks.

another

There taken with different cameras it makes a big difference the first ones where taken with my phone camera and the other one with my digital camara.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.