Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found one here locally that is $41.99. If anyone knows about these where do they mount? I dont want to to be visible. Next should I even buy one? Thanks.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Garbage

Save your money! I had one it did not work worth a crap get the Aquatic Life Mini Skimmer 115 they work pretty good and about 58.00

Rob

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Save your money! I had one it did not work worth a crap get the Aquatic Life Mini Skimmer 115 they work pretty good and about 58.00

Rob
That's funny as I hadtge aqualife one and I thought it was junk, I hear the tunze are great.

But to answer the OP question, I put mine in the first chamber.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Skimmer

It very well could be junk... But it's better then the Oceanic...

Hand down the Tunze Will rock it out... But then again you get what you pay for..

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the oceanic skimmer in my biocube14... Yes it pulls out a lot of junk and water and its a wood stone skimmer.not to many places still making wood stones $5 a piece .. Its more work then its worth

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have this on my 20gal and it works great!! it takes a couple of days to a week to condition the stone and build up a coating. But other than that make sure to regularly change the stone and clean once a month it works like clockwork and does what it needs to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts