Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning to the sound of my Top Off alarm going off. Fortunately, I didn't find any water where it shouldn't be. The alarm is designed to go off if the sump level gets too high, too low, or the level in the main tank gets too high. Well, I unplugged the return pump from the top off unit and plugged in into one of my strips. Pump came on, and after a minute, all the water levels were exactly where they were supposed to be.:confused: Couldn't find any reaseon for it to trip the alarm. Its supposed to recycle 15 minutes after the water levels are normal - but its not - the alarm keeps going off everytime I turn it back on. I left it off for over an hour, unplugged it from the wall, checked that all the floats were free and clear, tried the test function, checked the test swicth on the GFI outlet, and nothing. The alarm just keeps going off when I turn it on. The Oceanus Systems website is currently under construction, so anybody with a phone # for them would be great. Any thoughts would be welcomed from anyone who owns one.

Thanks

Karl

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for anyone..

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info Poseidon. I'll be contacting them today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts