Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Looking for an experienced reefer/well established tank for a 5+yr old Ocellaris clown. He/she has been with me a long time and I just want to make sure it goes to a good home. Taking down my tanks for now...Send me an email if interested.

Thanks for your time

Joe

· Registered
247 Posts
In my 150g i have a single clown hosting my closed brain i would like to have a pair but i'm alittle afraid of adding the second . will they fight or get along ? also were aways apart but may-be we could work somthing out.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chances are they will fight. Mine has been alone for a while now and I suspect is now a female. Yours is most likely a female as well. Consequently you would likely be hosting the annual clown wars in your tank...:(

thanks

Joe

· Registered
420 Posts
I have a 90 gallon that has been up for awhile excpet for the minor disaster moving the tank to the new house. But everything is stable thanks to everyones help and looking great. I have all my livestock back I have only ever lost 2 fish back when I first started. Fish are happy healthy and well fed.
~Caron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.