Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been holding on to this equipment for a while and have come to the conclusion I'm probably not going to be getting back into the hobby. I know this stuff is old, and I am also aware that I don't know what things price at or what's popular or unpopular to run anymore. So, please be nice.

I have a 6 gallon nano cube with the back panel removed, my plan was to build it with a 10 gallon sump underneath. I have not removed any of the baffling so with a replacement piece of plexiglass it could be returned to normal configuration.

I have a 3 compact fluorescent light modification kit for it as well. I believe the kit was assembled by nano-customs inc, which has been defunct for a while. I have a project box and a 14 or 16 wire sheathed cable to make it a one wire installation.

I have a small titanium electric chiller/heater to control temperature.

I have a saphire nano-cube protein skimmer, these were hard to come by even when they were being made, that being said, I can't say I was ever super impressed with its performance.

I have and auto top off switch and a filter housing I used as a kalkwasser top off reservoir in bigger tanks. i also have a small amount of dead coral rock.

There are also some miscellaneous equipment and pumps included.

I'd like to clear it all out for $50 obo. I would rather not part out, I want it all out of my garage.

Pics:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've had a few people express interest but no one has showed up to pick this up. Still for sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts