Michigan Reefers banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a pair of captive bred Ocellaris clownfish and a large aquacultured Fungia plate coral we'd like to sell. The Ocellaris and Fungia have been in our tank for ~2 years. Both were originally from Preuss Pets.
The Fungia is too big for our tank (skeleton about the size of a CD when fully retracted, larger when expanded as it usually is). The clownfish are perfectly healthy (never been sick), we just want to go a different route with our tank now. The male is approx. 3" and 4" or so for the female. They're very peaceful and eating well. We feed Formula Two pellets, Cyclo-peeze, and mysis.

Fungia - [STRIKE]$70[/STRIKE] $60

Ocellaris Clowns $40 for the pair

We'll sell the Fungia and the Clowns for $85 is someone wants both.

We can meet anywhere in the Greater Lansing Area.
Feel free to ask questions :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'd possibly be interested in your pair of clowns in about 2 and a half weeks. I'm heading out of town next week, for a week. When I get back around the 23rd, if you still have them, I'd be interested possibly. Preuss sells theirs for around $20-$25 a piece, so while I think your price is fair, I'd really be interested if you're willing to go a little lower than them. I live just south of Lansing, so I could meet you when I get back.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Like I said, I think your price is fair, I was simply stating that if your price was a tad lower I'd for sure be interested. That said, I will keep in touch via this thread and when I get back around the 23rd, if you still have them, I will look you up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.