Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling 3 of my peppermint shrimp, I put 6 of them in my tank to kill off my aptasia problem, and now it's been resolved for a wee bit and I'm looking to thin the heard a little. These little guys are friendly, they come out in the light and seem pretty happy and all that junk.

Asking $5 each

I'll be taking them out as soon as I do my tank swap within a week or so.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great, should hopefully be getting the tank drilled this weekend, pickup the sand and junk too, and get everything swapped over this week, and be able to get these shrimp out.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have been batteling Aiptasia since the day I set my tank up. I have gone through several peppermints along the way and none of them have even looked at an aiptasia. I do have 1 peppermint left who isnt eating it either. Maybe your guy can teach mine how its done! :D

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol that's cool, I was told that if added in groups of 3 to the tank they have a better chance to eat them. All I know is I had about 3 in my 8 gal bio cube and I put 2 in there, and probably 7-10 in my 45 and put 6 in there, and now I hae no aptasia's.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was only getting rid of 3, I have 2 in my bio cube, might remove one or both of them later on after I do some reading to see if I need them or not in there.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts