Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now i know he is not a sponsor, but i thought people would like to hear what i have to say....

Well i have been talking to Sedar for alittle over 3 weeks.

i was supposed to get that majestic on his site, he even put it in with SPS to make sure it was not eating them for me!

but the bad thing was that the night before it was going to ship to me, it jumped and passed away.

anyhow Sedar was great with the whole thing, i asked him about that blueline that he had on his site. My eye was also on that one too.

He put it in with SPS again and even tried to pair it up for me.

anyhow i just got it this morning and the packaging was great! the fish aclimated great. The best part about this whole thing is while aclimating my blueline, it was spitting water at me, yes you read it right spitting water at me!

He also would like lay over on his side for a couple of seconds and them swim around the alclimation buckett. anyway i final put my finger in there and he swam right up to it and i started to pet him! he keep doing this everytime i would be near the buckett. it was kind of funny i would go near the buckett and he would start spitting like trying to get my attention to come pet him.

anyway the fish is in my 180 now and is swimming all over checking it out!

i would like to say thanks again to Sedar for the great experince and i look forward to doing business with him again!

Nick

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I have purchased numerous items from Serdar. You are spot on, he is great to deal with.

Check out the Serdar sapphire blue tort in his pics section. You will want one. Great stuff!

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
is the website just the name of the buisness +.com?

(not sure if its ok to post non sponser weblinks)

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
well that answers that quetion.. :D
thanks Deb.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I have done business with him quite a few times. He stands behind his items. His customer service is excellent. I had purchased a Pink pocilapora from him once and he wrote on the bag that he felt it wasn't as pink as the pick showed on the site. so he said if it didn't color up like the pick in the next week, he would credit me the amount on the next order.

I will most certantly do business with him again.

Rob

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
I want a fish I can pet instead of a fish that attacks me whenever my hand is in the tank ::shakes fist angrily at damsels::

I'm gonna check the site out now. Thanks for the reccomendation. Anyone willing to sacrifice their own products to test something for the customer BEFORE they sell it to the customer, IMO, deserves a thumbs up.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
tekknoschtev said:

I'm gonna check the site out now. Thanks for the reccomendation. Anyone willing to sacrifice their own products to test something for the customer BEFORE they sell it to the customer, IMO, deserves a thumbs up.
Deffinatly,
He has some sweet stuff on the site..
I wish I knew a bit more about clams cause he has some that look amazing..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Prompt free launch of your project, close interaction during the test period, and subsequently, daily reporting on the work performed, favorable individual rates - these are the support and benefits small businesses receive when they contact this wow24-7.io/virtual-assistant service. Is it really so? Guys, has someone already collaborated with them? Your opinion is very important to me. Thank you all in advance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts