Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
When you go to click on the pictures in someones post it just says it loading, is there a glitch?
I think so, but it doesn't seem to be universal.

All I see in the attachment box is a text message regarding the picture, where you would typically see a thumbnail image. In one thread a comment was made regarding the picture (nice tank, or something).

Perhaps a related (java problem?) issue, I can't click on the smilies to insert them. Which is a shame, because I had a good use for the jester in Pats chalice sale thread.

·
Administrator
3,092 Posts
I think so, but it doesn't seem to be universal.

All I see in the attachment box is a text message regarding the picture, where you would typically see a thumbnail image. In one thread a comment was made regarding the picture (nice tank, or something).

Perhaps a related (java problem?) issue, I can't click on the smilies to insert them. Which is a shame, because I had a good use for the jester in Pats chalice sale thread.
Hey there,

After the site was moved to the cloud, this was one of the issues that we encountered.
We're aware of this issue and the tech team is looking into it.
We'll keep you posted here once it is resolved.

So sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

·
Registered
328 Posts
Mobile

It does work through the phone though...

Of course I would rather see it through my pc.

·
Administrator
3,092 Posts
Sorry about the delay getting back to you on this. Would it be possible to provide a link to a thread where the images do this.

Thank you

Danniella

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Sorry about the delay getting back to you on this. Would it be possible to provide a link to a thread where the images do this.

Thank you

Danniella
The first thread in the sale forum ATM is: https://www.michiganreefers.com/forums/selling-forums/252975-reef-savvy-cube-45-50-gallon.html

On my PC/windows 7/firefox boat anchor, I can't use the once handy globe with the link icon to actually add a link to this text, yet. :)

I'll add a screen capture of the should be thumbnail pictures but are actually just text descriptions of the thumbnail pictures below. Unfortunately it'll likely be a text description of the thumbnail of the text description of the thumbnail.

That's convoluted even for me.

Additionally, I'm a bit stymied. I've uploaded them, but cannot insert them via the paper clip drop down menu.
https://www.michiganreefers.com/for...d=attachments&ins=thumb_2_gallery_link_below#

If you can see real pictures and not the text, enjoy the train. one of my favorites.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
OK, the link I pasted became a link, so there is that - but all I see is text messages in the thumbnail box.

I added a link to my uploads so you can quickly find the train though.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Broken Again

Hello, Seems like this functionality is broken again. I can't pull up ANY thumbnails.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts