Michigan Reefers banner

PIF Greenstar polyps

2K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  aquanewbie 
#1 ·
I thought I would try some more PIF's, so here is another:)
Water Plant Organism Marine invertebrates Underwater

Water Natural environment Organism Underwater Coastal and oceanic landforms

See less See more
#4 ·
This is my first experience with PIF so whatever works. It is probably better to have everyone place themselves on the list and update it as it goes. Also, puts it on them to pass it along and PM the next person.
Also, I can't figure out how to capture the green in the picture that is on the coral? I missed that photo class I wanted to go to. I have a decent camera (Nikon D80) but do not know how to use it for the tank.
If someone lives around me or is willing to teach me that would be great:) :)

#5 ·
Everyone, PLEASE just copy and paste the PIF list and add your own name, it makes it a LOT easier on the person that started the thread. Thank you.

List:

Aperry2006

#7 ·
List:

Aperry2006
hariii2
aquanewbie

-- When I come to get the shrooms, I can pick up these, and also get aperry2006, if thats cool?

--- I think I might have these.. hmm.. I'll hafta let you know when I come down there, for sure, but I can still pick up aperry2006's

If they're ready :)

#9 ·
Aquanewbie

aquanewbie said:
Hariii2, I've got yours :) and 4 others! lol I'll also hand these off to Tazzy. So actually this PIF is done.... for now lol
Awesome-devil

Thanks to Aquanewbie for picking all those up and doing the leg work. GREAT JOB-cheers

Hope you all enjoy them and keep the PIF's going.
Keep us all posted and PM me if you are having problems, like kill it or something, I'll try to help out.

Thanks ALL,
Mark

G
#13 ·
aperry they will grow in most any conditions gsp is a weed that almost cant be killed

by the way an easy way to attach the pieces to a rock is to use a rubber band to hold it down to it and it will grow around the rubber and onto the rock then cut the rubber band and remove

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.