Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and girls... I will be sharing a few more with you... needless to say I dont have alot to share qty wise so first come first serve in this case sorry.. All I ask is whomever takes also passes them on to another eventually when they are large enough to frag... Katherine
ONLY 1-Cabbage leather baby off this- maybe 1inch or so across 2 maybe about 2 inches high. Its right beside the cup... This is not the one you will be receiving but you will get one that will eventually will look like this.

Ok next Is a zoo frag at least 4 or 5 polyps a pc.. I may have a few of these its plum color some have bright green mouths some do not..

Ok next is another zoo frag its right smack in the middle looks kinda like a rainbow surrounded in cream... This thing has doubled in size for me over the last mth.. Figured what the h e c k... lets share!!!

Ok this is very sad in my tank please only take if you have the right lighting T-5's or MH. I have powercompacts its just barely living... I am not sure the name its like a pototoe chip lol a brown one with yellow dots in the middle... Needs a new home better lighting..

Ok everyone probably has this but why not spread the wealth right.. I have a 1 to 2 inch by 1 inch frag of GSP. Any takers? This is what it will be cut off from...

I will look through my other things maybe I will find more.. maybe not.. I am new at this reefing thing but I believe in sharing.. So heres to whomever can use these... Just share them later.. Oh please DO not pm me and blow up my pms I will be checking this please post in this forum if your interested! Katherine

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be going to the swap and if need be or asked I can bring something there with me for someone. Katherine

·
Registered
141 Posts
kanne2006 said:
ONLY 1-Cabbage leather baby off this- maybe 1inch or so across 2 maybe about 2 inches high. Its right beside the cup... This is not the one you will be receiving but you will get one that will eventually will look like this.

Ok next is another zoo frag its right smack in the middle looks kinda like a rainbow surrounded in cream... This thing has doubled in size for me over the last mth.. Figured what the h e c k... lets share!!!
Katherine I would love to pick these up at the swap and when they grow I will PIF as well. My tank is 8 months old so can finally start adding more corals and more color. Wish I had something to offer you in return but I don't have much.......can't wait for this swap. :D

·
Registered
711 Posts
If he backs out, I'll take the cabbage and the rainbow with cream, lol. :)

I'll take the brown one with the yellow dots. I've got 4 t5ho's.

I could pick up this weekend? And when it grows I can frag and send on :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shihtzu- I got you down for the leather and a frag of the rainbows. Harii- got you down for a frag of the rainbows. Aquanewbie- found a small leather cabbage got you down for those and a rainbow frag... Aperry got you down for a frag of each zoo. As of now the leathers are gone, rainbows are gone... 4 ppl wanted the rainbows so these frags will be small frags. But I will put them on live rock.

·
Registered
711 Posts
hardcz, I'll make sure they make it to the east side :)

However, I think we may need to set up separate threads for these, becuase I'm confused already.. I know it doesn't take much, lol butttt... i just think it would be less complicated.

Leather:
shihtzu
Aquanewbie

Rainbows:
Shihtzu
Aquanewbie
Aperry?
Harii
hardcz

Each zoo - Green and yellow?:
Aperry

This sound right?

·
Registered
316 Posts
aquanewbie said:
hardcz, I'll make sure they make it to the east side :)

However, I think we may need to set up separate threads for these, becuase I'm confused already.. I know it doesn't take much, lol butttt... i just think it would be less complicated.

Leather:
shihtzu
Aquanewbie
Cowboymark

Rainbows:
Shihtzu
Aquanewbie
Aperry?
Harii
hardcz
Cowboymark

Aperry

The brown with yellow (potatoe chip?)
Aperry
Cowboymark

This sound right?
I added myself if there is any left and or it gets passed on.

Mark

·
Registered
359 Posts
Originally Posted by aquanewbie
hardcz, I'll make sure they make it to the east side

Leather:
shihtzu
Aquanewbie
Cowboymark

Rainbows:
Shihtzu
Aquanewbie
Aperry?
Harii
hardcz
Cowboymark

Aperry

The brown with yellow (potatoe chip?)
Aperry
Cowboymark

Loveaneighbor (take any of the above mentioned if available:D )

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok guys this is what I have to pass on...
Aquanewbie will be picking up a leather and some zoas tomorrow, she will also be picking up for harii a frag of the rainbows.
shihtzu will get a frag of the leathers at the swap and a frag of rainbows.
bennetts reef picked up a two headed frag of branching frogspawn, 3 different frags of zoos, the potatoe chip thing was ready to croak after it sat in cold water while I was changing reefs over so I gave this too her to dunno if it will even make it. I didnt stipulate she had to pass them on so thats her choice and I gave her a frag of cabbage leather.
Meeting Loveaneighbor tomorrow for a frag of zoos, clavularia and gsp.
I am basically done for now... I will try to frag more. Please pass these on to others when big enough.. But, like I said its their choice to I cant make anyone do anything once the frag leaves my possession. Good luck fellow reefers. Katherine
Please make sure someone that this makes it to the eastside for the people requesting it above much appricated.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not trying to avoid the pifs I have been very sick and I am having to put these on hold until I get better. I will not be going to the swap because of illness. Katherine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts