Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not the rarest of coral but i figure i will share. I have 2 frags right now and may have a few more soon. This is not the best of pics but you can see it. It will be one of the smaller stalks

I have it under T5HO maybe 5-6" from the top in Med. Flow but i dont think it needs all that light. I have heard it can grow in almost anything.

Pick up only!!!

Here is how the list goes so far

1.jp4whln12 Picked up 4/12/07
2. WilD
3. Bigdane36 picked up 4/12/07

·
Registered
554 Posts
I saw some at Preuss the other day and loved it but the woman said it didn't travel well and I had several hours yet before heading home. I'd love to get some on one of my trips "over the border", if you've got any left.

·
Registered
577 Posts
If anyone is still waiting for some or wants to get in on this let me knoe because i need to frag mine or just pass it on. it's getting too big for my tank.

·
Registered
315 Posts
On the trip up to Mt. Pleasant we lost pretty much the whole colony. Somehow the bag got a hole in it and xenia is not a good shipper to start with so......If anyone get a frag off of theres I will be heading home sometime in the near future(2 weeks or so) but definatly be at the fish guys swap. Thanks,
Ryan
(The Brother)

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have 2-3 frags for free on one condition! you have to take some yellow polyps as well!!! (just kidding) reply back if interested.
Dan
Pickup can be this week end.

G

·
hey daniel I would love to get one of those frags but would you be able to hold till next weekend as I wont have gas to get down to ya till then

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
We would but your to far away.

·
Registered
395 Posts
the last two are spoken for but if one falls through ill let you know!
I do still have yellow polyps though...

not sure bout the swap yet

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I've got a frag of pulsing Xenia for whoever wants one, I would prefer the next person in line. It's just chilling in my sump right now.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
From the thread looks like the list is currently at:

WilD - Clawson
marinemommy - Ontario
rodd1rj - West Bloomfield/Mt. Pleas
red79 - Warren (says Canton is too far)
hardcz - Waterford

So looks like you have two people near you, a 3rd that's not so far, and then me at the end. If I can get one from the other guy in Waterford I'll be up for sharing later on as well unless these people don't want the one you have.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
PM sent to rodd1rj, pending response then I will work my way down the list with PMs

1 - 20 of 77 Posts