Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in some birds nest frags? Mine is getting overgrown and needs to be cut back a bit...

Sorry I'm a newbie and not sure if anyone wants/needs this stuff. For me its become a weed. The LFS didn't want it back b/c they had too much too...

I'm looking for anything but xenia!

·
Registered
730 Posts
im interested also,
ive gottt some stuff, ive got a perty large frag of GSP i just cut in half??
or some purple digi im getting ready to frag in half.

·
Registered
450 Posts
terrier said:
Anyone interested in some birds nest frags? Mine is getting overgrown and needs to be cut back a bit...

Sorry I'm a newbie and not sure if anyone wants/needs this stuff. For me its become a weed. The LFS didn't want it back b/c they had too much too...

I'm looking for anything but xenia!
any thing sps most of the time people will love and if it is truly pink well you have a money maker if it grows like a weed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are a few pics. I guess its called yellow-tipped birdsnest. It was originally one specimen but as you can see its grown crazy and I believe has attached to other rocks at several new places. It could be split at many places for small frags, or it could probably be broken more at the base for a pretty big one. If you are interested, please PM me and let me know what you've got to trade. Pics are a plus!

birdnest1.JPG

birdnest2.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts