Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly I really have to get rid of my beautiful pink Cerianthus, he just takes up too much space in my tank. He is 6-8 " around when he is feeding at nights. Looking to get 50$, but also entertain trades for LPS / z's and p's.

The pictures don't do his colors justice ( taken from my phone under moonlights ), inner and outer tentacles are bright pink.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
That looks exactly like mine. I have one that's about 8-9 inches. I wonder if I could put them side by side in my tank?

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Lets keep this thread on track please. This is in the selling forum, so posts should only be made about purchaing the item.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why thank you! I was asking if I could put two in my tank? How is that not related to purchasing this one? I'm
OBVIOUSLY implying this would be the second one..... Wow....
He was not talking about you, he was talking about posts that have already been removed. You're posts were not removed right? Please keep this on track people, I am not trying to get in trouble :)

SALE PENDING , if it falls through this weeekend I will go to next in line. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
He was not talking about you, he was talking about posts that have already been removed. You're posts were not removed right? Please keep this on track people, I am not trying to get in trouble :)

SALE PENDING , if it falls through this weeekend I will go to next in line. Thanks for the interest.
put me in line

1 - 8 of 8 Posts