Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mother in Law passed away this last weekend and we are looking for a loving home for her cats. The first one, Cinder, is an unbelievably affectionate, black, neutered male about 12 years old. Cinder is very healthy and active. He has all of his claws and is good about keeping to scratching posts. He likes human companionship as well as going out “hunting” (more accurately described as running from wild turkeys and scaring birds).

The second is a pure breed seal point Siamese. Sasha is about 15 years and has no front claws. She is much more reserved than Cinder but still very loving. Her favorite activity was sitting on my mother in law’s lap, watching TV with her. Because she is a purebred and declawed, Sasha is a strictly indoor cat, which suits her just fine.

The cats do not have to placed together. They are in Lapeer, but I am willing to deliver to a good home. My Mother in law loved he cats and I wish we could keep them ourselves but my wife (and her siblings) have severe cat allergies!

My cell number is 734-787-0977. I am in Lapeer and will not have computer access until Tuesday so if your are interested please call me.

Tim

·
Registered
108 Posts
You might want to try putting an ad up at petfinder.com or craigslist.com they are free of charge and usually have a pretty high traffic of people looking for a new pet, but becareful when finding them a new home some people look for ads to use as fighting bait, or sell to labs.
Best of luck

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I've got a girl at work that is a HUGE animal lover and I can see if she is or know's anyone that may be intereasted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts