Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know what I hate? I hate when I PM someone and thier box is full. Maybe we could have a feature so that when the box is full you get a pop box telling you your box is full and you would be able to get your PMs until you free up some space. Kinda like when I come on here and have a PM it pops up saying I have a PM. I don't think people really need bigger PM boxes they just need a reminder to clean up the old stuff. Whatta ya think? :D

Thanks!

-Scott

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
can you just make mine hold a thousand?-devil

seriously though.....-devil 2 that would be awesome...however, bravo on making it 350. before i was emptying it 3 times a week.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
juniormc8704 said:
can you just make mine hold a thousand?-devil

seriously though.....-devil 2 that would be awesome...however, bravo on making it 350. before i was emptying it 3 times a week.
Some people would still have the same problem. It's easy enough to rack up quite a few but ya gotta clean out that old stuff people! :D

-Scott

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
wally43 said:
maybe even something that notifys the person of a pending message would be nice
This feature is already there you have to turn it on in your user control panel PM notification settings

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have realized that it atoumatically checks the box for saving sent messages. Maybe you can change that and everyone who wants to save a sent message has to check it themselves. That was where all mine were building up so, if I remember, I uncheck the box. Honestly, do we need to save what we wrote on everything?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts