Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Closet real saltwater stores in the area are anchorbay aquarium in new baltimore then you have kees aquarium in shelby township.Both are listed in the stores section in the vendor forum.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Honestley.He has a saltwater set up inside a hardware store.I would hardley consider him a full blown saltwater store.He has live stock but if i remember corectley from the last time i was in there, he has no equipment or goods in stock although i think he can get them.If you dont want to travel a little and you are from this area then go to him.But if you drive a little there are alot of good stores to visit.
Wow, So what Wise's dosen't count

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Yeah he is getting better than he was a yeah or so ago.I do agree with that.I just wish he would do a little more housekeeping on his tanks instead of just throwing 10,000 snails in there and thinking they will clean it all up.
Ok, He has more corals then most of the stores around town along with plenty of fish. I agree not much dry goods but he is always adding.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wises hardware

Im headed that way this weekend does wises hardware have any higher dollar type fish angels, tangs or just pretty much your basic stuff like clowns and damsels

·
Registered
139 Posts
Im headed that way this weekend does wises hardware have any higher dollar type fish angels, tangs or just pretty much your basic stuff like clowns and damsels
I was out there last weekend and they had a good selection of fish. Tangs, Triggers, a bunch of different gobys....eels, flames,puffers, coral beauties, copperbands, seahorses, lion fish.... they had a good selection. Of course they have damsels and clown fish... but not your normal clowns... his were really cool! They also have some awesome coral! not sure where your comming from, but its totally worth the 45 minute trip for me to go!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wise Hardware

If anyone plans on making a trip to Wise Hardware in St. Clair I would highly recommend calling ahead first.
yes he does have alot of fish and corals but he also turns them around very fast .He usually gets in 1 to 2 shipments in a week weather permitting. just a heads up

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was there last night. He has a bunch of wrasses, He just brought in some Picasso clowns,snow onyx clowns plus he has Queen angels,Five Bar mystery wrasses,Flasher wrasses, Tri color wrasses, some rose bubles,Long tenticle anemones. Plus he had some real nice corals like dendros some real nice frogspawns, he has a big selection of frags as well. Plus he has huge zoo colonies. He dose move them in and out fast becaue of reasonable prices. Oh the Number there is 1-810-329-3141

1 - 11 of 11 Posts