Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Premium Black Ice clownfish pair, Bicolor Blennie, Cleaner Shrimp

OK, I have two Black Ice Clownfish for sale. They are very nice and I love them, but I have been battling a algae problem, and the algae is winning. I'm just going to shut it down and sell everything. These are the first to go up for sale. I will also have other fish, corals, and equipment for sale.

I have had the clowns since last November. They have exhibited mating behavior but they have yet to lay any eggs. They are disease free and happy. I am asking $100

I can't figure out how to upload pictures anymore so I am adding a link to a youtube video I just posted of them. If you want pictures I can text or email them. feel free to text me, but I don't answer calls I don't recognize so text is the best way. 616-240-5790. you can also email me at [email protected]

I'm not sure if this link will work, but you can just copy and paste it into your address bar.

OK, so I am adding my Bicolor Blennie $25 and my Cleanershrimp $25 OK, reducing price. Both the Blennie and Cleaner shrimp are now $15 each.
Both are very healthy and happy. I have had them since December or January. I can't quite remember. All of my fish were quarantined for two months before they went into my tank.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reduced Price on Blennie and Cleaner Shrimp

I reduced the price on The Blennie and the Cleaner Shrimp to $15 each.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reduced Price on Blennie and Cleaner Shrimp

I reduced the price on The Blennie and the Cleaner Shrimp to $15 each.

---------- Post added 09-08-2018 at 03:16 AM ----------

They are pending, but I can put you next on the list if the guy backs out.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Selling those hammers, other corals or any equipment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I have two hammers that I want to sell. Also a mini colony of acropora. two small frags of the same acro, and a vey nice large colony of swirling green monsipora. I just haven't gotten around to listing them yet.

I am also going to be selling a tune osmolator, an MP10QD. Both are 9 months old. and the tank. It is a 29 gallon biocube that I drilled and built a custom sump for. It also has dimmable LEDs in the hood. It was a Rapid LED kit. I can't sell any of the equipment until all the animals have sold though.

---------- Post added 09-08-2018 at 03:28 PM ----------

Just text me if you are interested in any of that stuff. 616-240-5790.

·
Registered
379 Posts
How much for the hammers? Any pic of the Acro? May be interested in them as well.

---------- Post added 09-08-2018 at 03:44 PM ----------

Just realized your in Grand Rapids. By chance come to the east side at all?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I want $50 a piece for the hammers. They both have 6 heads. I will also sell the acro for $50 The two acro frags I want $10 each for. I will take a video of the Acropora, and upload it. I can never seem to be able to upload pictures on here.

---------- Post added 09-08-2018 at 07:23 PM ----------

Here is the Acropora

---------- Post added 09-08-2018 at 08:47 PM ----------

Here is my Monsipora Cap I'm asking $100

---------- Post added 09-08-2018 at 08:48 PM ----------

How much for the hammers? Any pic of the Acro? May be interested in them as well.

---------- Post added 09-08-2018 at 03:44 PM ----------

Just realized your in Grand Rapids. By chance come to the east side at all?

I very rarely go that direction. If they don't sell after a few weeks I might consider meeting you in Lansing. I am also willing to ship if you pay for shipping.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Okay thanks. If something changes before you come to Lansing I will buy them tomorrow.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cleaner Shrimp and Acropora frag sold

I sold the cleaner Shrimp and one of the small frags of the Acropora today. I still Have the Acropora colony, one Acropora Frag, the green Hammer, and What I think is a Spongodes, but I'm not entirely sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.