Michigan Reefers banner

pros and cons of an in wall tank?

950 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  slapshot 
#1 ·
I have a 75 gallon reef tank. I am going to be installing new flooring and I am not sure what I want to do with my tank. I have a small living room, so I am thinking of putting in the wall. On the other side is just a spare bedroom. Any pros or cons of putting it in the wall? Is it hard to do?

#2 ·
Do it kandy that Would look awesome in the Wall by the door if you guys need any help let me know i don't know how I could he but a extra pair of hands is always good :p are you planning on moving all of your livestock to a tank in the garage? And just bring it in while u do it all or what lol

#4 ·
Honestly not the biggest fan of them. They look good but I also like viewing from the sides and to do that you'll have to go into another room.

If you do decide to do it i'd put a 'swing up' panel above it so you can do maintenance from the front side if you need to a lot easier also.

~Fred

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.