Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching my Rainbow Bubbletips split now for a while and am up to 30 of them. Was going to continue this, but decided to go a different route. Now I would like to sell them all off.
Looking to get 40.00 each.
Or make me an offer on all 30. Would make for an insane clown tank!
For pics. Text me at 616-308-1561

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be in Detroit today if anybodys interested in bta's

I'm going to Detroit today. (Garden City) to deliver some anemones I sold. I'll bring some extras along so if any of you see this and are interested, text me today before 11:00. 616-308-1561

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry Ariel. I had such a huge response while I was driving to Detroit that it was hard to respond to everyone texting. I had no idea it would be like that. Very sorry I didnt respond. I saw your text, but got sidetracked because I was in the middle of delivering some of the anemones and the texts just kept coming one after another.
If I had a personal secretary, this would have been easier. I hope you understand.

---------- Post added 06-14-2020 at 08:02 AM ----------

I also own 2 businesses so absolutely never answer my cell phone if I don't recognize the number. If I answered every phone call I got, I would be on my phone 24/7 and that is not the kind of life I want to live.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok. Cool. Thanks for understanding. And if I ever end up doing this again, you will be one of the first on my list to contact.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts