Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm done with zoas so up for sale is my mini colony of rastas. Lineage to blayloj. There are 16 polyps visible in the pic but there are more on the sides and there are more like 20-24 total.

$200

Pickup only.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Rostas

****! That is a amazing coral. I would love to get my hands on that but the price tag is more then what I can handle currently. Just ordered $300 worth of test kits and bulbs.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why you done with the little guys? any other zoo's for sale?
I'm done because I just have never been able to get them growing really well. Plus I'm going SPS mainly.

These are the only ones I have left. They grew really well for a while but then just stopped growing.

·
Registered
87 Posts
those look great. I have some of the same, I only have 4 polyps on mine but hopefully they will grow rapidly. wish I had the money to buy that one. Looks great though!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cut a polyp or two off and it will promote growth, had the same thing happen to my rastas
I don't like doing that! Sometimes they die. Anyone who buys these though, feel free.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey man... You willing to frag off 2-3 polyps? If so I'll take a couple from ya!
Hey sorry but I don't want to frag it. Not only that but I don't have a good saw anyways.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aaaannnddd still available...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts