Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,111 Posts
Yes if the strip went in they would all most likely be dead.
Natural selection at it's finest
I'd like to believe that is staged and there really isnt anyone THAT stupid around.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I think if they were in the pool, and stayed in the pool and the wire went in, they'd be alright.

There also isn't any food on the griddle/skillet thing. I think it's a joke.

The guy sitting in the middle sagging the wall looks like the water is just about to start waterfalling.

G

·
well technically if there is no ground other than through the power strip the guys would be perfectly fine but as soon as someone or something creates a ground from the water they would probably get shocked at bare min

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I want to believe it really wasn't plugged in. Nice brick paver patio and retaining walls in the back ground. That's my living there. Going out and design those , walkways, driveway and retaining walls and selling them. I should hope someone that can afford thousands and thousands for that are smarter than that.

G

·
well ya know how they service the high tension wires that are 30k volts it is by helicopter since they cant be grounded out if they stay in the air

·
Registered
646 Posts
nice thongs

Hey!!!!

At least they used electrical tape around the door wedge and extention cord........ even though the whole purpose of the ele tape was to hold the door wedge and not protect the plug.:confused:

I do hope it is a fake, although it could be very true!

just think...... people like that make us look soooooo smart!

so, i would like to thank the idiots of the world:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts