Michigan Reefers banner
671 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Meemaw 
#1 ·
Want some feedback on purchasing a juvenile red coris wrasse. I currently have a porcupine puffer, yellow coris wrasse, diamond goby, a couple of damsels and a couple of brittle stars. A couple of mushroom rocks but I am primarily and fowlr, about 20lbs of live rock. Years ago I had both a red coris and yellow coris in the same tank with no problem. Anyone out there have any experience with keeping a red coris with similar fish as mine. I love the adult red coris but thought it would be cool to watch the transformation through the years and maybe starting out young coming into the tank. Love to hear your input. Thanks!

#3 ·
Thanks for your input. I was out of the hobby for about 2 yrs but I had a tank for about 10 years before. I had both in that tank for about 4 yrs the yellow jumped out and the red was just starting to change colors when he jumped out. This tank is better enclosed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.