Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need some vacation money so I am fragging a few of my nicer pieces.

ALL PACKS SOLD

Row 1( L to R)
Forest Fire digitata
Glow Stick
Red Dragon
Row 2
Raonbow Acro
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Tyree Setosa
Row 3
Rainbow Mille
PC Strawberry Fields
PC Blue Turacki (NOT included)

Here are a few colony pics.
(Sorry I am not the most gifted photographer and could not get these perfectly white balanced. CrabbyCorals in my name on R2R)

PC Strawberry Fields

Glowstick (originally piece was from Sunny)

Waynes Rainbow acro

Tyree Pink lemonade

Forest Fire Digitata (you find many with a white skin but not this rare yellow skin)

Tyree Setosa

Rainbow milepora (one of my favorite corals)

---------- Post added 03-05-2012 at 01:16 PM ----------

One Pack sold....That was fast!!

One available

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Jay,
GReat deal!!! RD is worth that!
Wish i had seen this 3 days ago B4 my WT order :(

Frags are always healthy and bug free you will not be disappointed thats for sure!

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jay,
GReat deal!!! RD is worth that!
Wish i had seen this 3 days ago B4 my WT order :(

Frags are always healthy and bug free you will not be disappointed thats for sure!
Thanks David!

I priced the packs to move and they sure did. I have not forgot aboutyour superman frag ifyou are still interested. I should have one ready here soon for you. Hope your new system is doing well.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Thanks Jay
It is doing great! (knock on wood lol)
Now I need to redo a display...I miss my blue light in the living rm hahaha

·
Administrator
2,496 Posts
All Check this out.

I cannot say enough about the positive experience I had and continue having with Jay. He sold me and unbelieveable colony of Hawkins for and unbelievable price. Even helped me jump my car as the battery was dead upon leaving his place.

If your into sps he is the go to guy. Great healthy corals, takes his time to share his success, and has the best prices on the net for providing top of the line stuff.

Thanks again Jay!!!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ok.....I have to say that today was a awesome day. What a experience. I am from Grand Rapids area and have not had a opportunity to visit fellow reefers on the east side of the state. I finally made it out there and if you have not had a chance to meet Jay yet....... you definately need to. Awesome guy, awesome corals and very easy to deal with. Thanks again Jay......my wife loves the corals and so do I. Hope I can visit again very soon.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok.....I have to say that today was a awesome day. What a experience. I am from Grand Rapids area and have not had a opportunity to visit fellow reefers on the east side of the state. I finally made it out there and if you have not had a chance to meet Jay yet....... you definately need to. Awesome guy, awesome corals and very easy to deal with. Thanks again Jay......my wife loves the corals and so do I. Hope I can visit again very soon.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
thanks for the kind words Dave! I was glad to take care of you and get you some starter sps. I am sure they will do great. Tell the wife to be patient and you will have softball size sps ;)

thanks for stoping over!

---------- Post added 03-19-2012 at 08:43 PM ----------

am i missing the price??
I actually have sold the packs and then a few extras. i do have one pack left that does not have a blue turacki that I will sell for $250 if you are interested.

---------- Post added 03-19-2012 at 08:46 PM ----------

I cannot say enough about the positive experience I had and continue having with Jay. He sold me and unbelieveable colony of Hawkins for and unbelievable price. Even helped me jump my car as the battery was dead upon leaving his place.

If your into sps he is the go to guy. Great healthy corals, takes his time to share his success, and has the best prices on the net for providing top of the line stuff.

Thanks again Jay!!!!!
No problem Tom. Thanks for making a few trips out my way! I know it is a long drive for you. The jump start for your car is always free of charge :)

Enjoy the sps. i cant wait to see you 3oo+ new system when you have it up and running!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts