Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
How long until it split for you? I have one like that too and hope it will split soon!!! I got mine from tropicorium just incase others want to know where u can buy the neon red rock nems!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I mix up my feedings everyday. My RBTA might eat once every two weeks while my rock anemone eats everyday. The rock anemone seem to favor marine blend gel food from instant ocean. My RBTA seem to favor mysis and brine. He has still not completely split. When my RBTA split it took less then a day. This is from the trop as well purchased at the beginning of last May.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How long until it split for you? I have one like that too and hope it will split soon!!! I got mine from tropicorium just incase others want to know where u can buy the neon red rock nems!
I think they have a couple in there pool left that they are not selling while growing out. The story they told me when I bought mine last may is they where suppose to get 50 of them and the guy never could fully delivered the total amount. There was one that had a green body that they where not selling at the time. Not sure if that one was moved to the pool or if they decided to sell it. When I picked out mine it had slightly darker body then the others and a blue and yellow mouth. There are so many unique rock anemones I wouldn't mind adding some others. They do grab peoples attention.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
The Rock nems at Trop are sweet. However, one of the last times I was there. I was looking to purchase one of the 50+ they had and only two were available for purchase. I offered to pay double the asking price for the one I wanted and still no sale. Hopefully some of them become available soon. Anyway, Sweet nem all around, adds a ton of color and is picture perfect. lol Hope it finishes splitting soon and heals to do it again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.