Michigan Reefers banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Big rocks are gone, have roughly 20-30lbs left plus a few covered on various coral, mushrooms, monti cap, polyps…. Come get it before I decide to take the coral off lol. Lots of coral left too, frag tanks are full now and need clearing. Thanks for lookin guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have your smaller live rocks? I'm setting up a nano tank and it's currently empty. Just added salt, pump is running and heater installed. Do you have any live sand too? What city are you located in? I'm just north of Grand Rapids.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Live rock is gone, what pieces are left have coral on them and maybe a few random pieces in the sump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Last weekend for the remaining in the tub, still have some rock that I will post once I can drain this and will post pics. There is still some corals left, like the slimer, green singularia, devils hand leather, yellow leather, red monti, rainbow monti, couple of football size polyp rocks. The fish are still available: sailfin, chromis, pink spot goby, serpent starfish. Feel free to offer up or I may even trade. Can always use backup apex gear or coral.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts