Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to personally thank everyone that came on the reef store tour today and to our sponsors for giving us some really awesome deals! For those of you who did not attend, here's what we did!

First we went to Fish Docs where Rich had possibly the largest self-debate over a fish I've ever seen. Eventually the fish won, and he left with a Helfrichi firefish. I forget who won the gift card for them.

Then we went to Abe's Coney Island:

Then we went to Tropicorium where I'm pretty sure all of us spent way too much money. Don't remember who won the gift card for them either.

(Sorry, stopped taking pics)

Next on the list was Cherry Corals where the owner graciously invited us into his home and proceeded to take our money (after we nagged him for the cheapest prices possible. Especially Rich (Hope you like your Desert Sunset!)). Congrats to Ryan for winning the $50 gift card!

Last, but not least was Moby Dick's where at that point everyone was almost too tired to shop, but still managed to find things to spend money on. Congrats (Again!) to Anthony for your $50 gift card!

And of course, here is my bounty :happy:

I left with a pretty large chunk of neon green zoas from Fish Docs for $12. From Tropicorium I got a Blue Maxima Clam for $27.49, a nice size chunk of sun coral for $9.99, a rainbow-ish ricordia for $9.99 , and a small St. John's Ricordia for $14.99. From Cherry Coral I left with a BRIGHT orange ricordia with three neon green mouths for $10 and 2 polyps of Asian Orange Acans for $20. I'm very happy with everything I got, and this trip was a blast!!

(I really wish I had a better camera)

Let's see your pics guys!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Pics will come tomorrow morning ( Yes, I will get a macro of the Desert sunset and Brians baby). I will also include pics of this cheap Fire fish I picked up!!

Ohhh yeah the bounty was plentyfull. Hope the wife does not find out how much I spent.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
:butcher: :butcher: well if you all of a sudden drop off the face of the plannet we will know what happened:butcher: :butcher:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sorry I couldnt make it fellas, especially after waiting forever.....but I did pick up 8 1/2 lbs of this while you guys were gone

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I could have been there, but a first dance recital for my 4 year old has to take precedence.

Tim, that is AWESOME!!!! Let me know when everyone is home, I'll do pics for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts