Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reeftopia.com for MMMC Swap 2-10 FREE SHIPPING!!

Anyone interested in getting anything from reeftopia.com. I would be willing to put the order together for the swap.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
blue leg Hermit crabs .36 each
Astrea Turbo Snails .48.
Peppermint shrimp $4

These were the 3 that I wanted to focus on, if there was something else you were interested please post and we can work something out.
I have it ordered for Friday or Sat delivery and will get everything re bagged for everyone.

180wall PAID
rodd1rj PAID
The Shan Man PAID
Tankster PAID
tbaum PAID
clowngirl PAID Local Pickup
mumbles027 Local Pickup
Ballhog Local Pickup
Bielz Local pickup

EMSREEF -waiting to hear back.
Beaker Bob Depending if in stock

·
Registered
436 Posts
i would like to get 2 dozen turbo snails. but i may not be going to the swap. if anybody is going and want to bring them back that would be great. so $20 if somebody is coming out this way. so do not count on in until it works out

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
If we are at the free shipping amount, put me in for the Harlequin Serpent Star, Dark green and cream colored with high contrasting bands. Approx 4 inches. Nice size. Only a few in stock. $21

Let me know and I will Paypal.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I would like 50 Nassarius snails if you are willing to add these to your order. If so, I would take 20 blue legs and 20 Astrea Turbo snails too.

Thanks

Rick

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes will take orders till Feb 3rd.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lansing Swap order

Put me down for 10 Astrea Turbo Snails $.48
Total=$4.80
PM me with your paypal info and I will send payment.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is still plenty of time to get in on this. You don't have to be going to the swap if you are semi Local we can work something out.

PM's sent to everyone that has expressed interest so far. Would like to get payment by this Sunday Feb 3rd So I can get them ordered for next week.
Thanks
jason

·
Registered
537 Posts
Jduck, I'd like to get a Double Nuclei Orange Ricordia - $15. I would prefer to pick it up since your so close. Let me know, I can drop off the cash or paypal it anytime.

Joe

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rodd1rj said:
is there gonna be 10% off due to order of over $200?
Its going to be close, I'm still waiting to hear back from a few people.

·
Registered
171 Posts
astrea and blue legs

i would like 40 astrea/turbos and 40 blue legs
i think it is around 33.60 please let me know how much and where to send the money and if there is any other charges

thank you
am

1 - 20 of 21 Posts