Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody want to order anything? Id like to order tomarrow if we can get a few people if not by early next week? 10% off orders 200 or more and free shipping:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
K&N_Carps said:
If you order tomorrow, when will it come in?
I'll answer my own question. They ship FedEx Priority, so if you order tomorrow they should come in on Friday. So, my next question is...could you hold my items (maybe a ric and maybe a sponge) until Saturday night?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would come friday, but so far we have 2 or 3 people but we would have to place the order in the morning, so its looking like early next week Mon or tues

·
Registered
113 Posts
Speedyzr580 said:
It would come friday, but so far we have 2 or 3 people but we would have to place the order in the morning, so its looking like early next week Mon or tues
How much $ are you up to with the 2 or 3 people? I could add $32 (before 10% off) worth of ordering if that helps, but I would probably only do it if the order is placed tomorrow morning, because I'm heading up north and on my way back down I could pick them up...
10% off would be nice, but it is free shipping above $99...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Turbo Snails $48/100 pcs

Anyone wants to split 50/50 with me on the turbo snails? I just need 50 pcs but it's cheaper to buy 100 pcs for $48 instead of $10/dozen:D .

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ill split with you jelly belly and it everyone look what they want and let me know by sunday i order ethier mon or tues

·
Registered
44 Posts
Here's my order

1 Double Nuclei Orange Ricordia $16
1 Single Blue Ricordia $14
Cerith Snails, Large $15/dozen
Turbo Snails (To be split 50/50 with Speedyzr580) $48/100

Thanks for arranging this.:)

·
Registered
268 Posts