Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have way to many GTA in my tank. Is there anyway that I can remove these. They are all over the place.
John

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Do you want to kill them? or remove them nicely? Or remove them fast and nicely.

Kill - Boil LR (Not recommended)
Remove nicely - Point powerhead at them and force them to move onto a smaller piece of LR.
Face and Nicely - Chisel LR from under their foot being careful as to not tear their foot.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to get rid of them. If I probably have about 25 that I need to get rid of. I would like to get rid of them all togehter. If any one wants some green tip anenemes please let me know.
john

G

·
weimers the mini btas will multiply rapidly like the majano nems that is probly what he has

another fast way to remove them witout hurting them is to rub a ice cube on them at the foot till the start to release and gently peal them off the rock

be carefull not to tear them though if you want to sell of give them away as this could kill them if you tear their foot

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are green bubble tips. I bought it from the fisf guys swap a while back. I tried to use the ice cube method to remove them but the ice melts to fast. I would like to give then to who ever wants them. I did squirt some joes juice into one and It was easy to remove.
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts