Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought some rod's food today at trenton's fish doc and you can really see the diversity! My reef went nut's for it. There was a small phamplet on it that said group orders through lfs are possible but did not ask win about it. So in the future if there are other downriverites or any others for that matter that use it let's get together on it. It is $20 a pack so hopefully a group order will bring it down some.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Win at fish Doc's in trenton is working on pricing for rod food group ordern and I already know of 4 others besides myself that are in so speak up and let's see how many are in as Win will know something soon and when details are in on pricing i'll post here but the more we know of how many would be in now the better. I haven't seen it for less than $20 a pack so saving whatever it will be is better than full price.

G

·
from what my LFS told me that Rod has a set price that he makes the stores sell his food for and I guess there is no or very little wiggle room for the stores to decide.

This could be wrong, the same guy also told me that he could get a Omani clownfish for 25.00, because all clownfish are the same, they just look a little different. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well right in the rod's phamplet it says group orders possible only through lfs. Maybe your guy just meant same price for all if it's not a group order and does not realize it is possible. Once Win posts I will start thread in group order section with details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts