Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the before image:

I actually just bought the tank, the sand a piece of live rock and a make shift canopy from a fellow reefer. I bought the new stand from wal-mart, and I had the canopy custom made.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Awesome clowns, tank looks sweet.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the compliments!!

I just want to say thanks to all the people on here that answered all my crazy questions! I love this site! Everyone is so nice, and willing to help out in anyway they can :)

Tank does look nice! What are the 2 frags of in the 3rd pic?
The one is/was a duncan... it broke into 3 pieces in shipping it :( so hopefully it survives! the orange one is a dendro, it to broke in shipping and that was my first attempt to glue them on. hopefully I did it right lol. Darn UPS! I got em' from allurex22, and we had some issues with the weather, and he gave me a free frag, such a nice guy!!

I love the Aquascaping! The tunnel on the left side looks real cool.
The aquascaping took me forever! I got it perfect once, then everything looked like it started to slide down, lol. It better stay like this for a while, because... I kinda like it! lol

those clowns look sweet all orange with black tipped fins...what kind are they...?.....very cool Sandie
Those are Naked clowns :) I got 2 as a pair, and the one got sucked up.. learned my lesson from there! lol, I got another one, and they seem to be getting along great!

This is my very first tank, so I hope all of the frags do good! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
HeY aquaMarine,

I love the tank its very swell But you should clean your House WOW....I think a 220 Gallon tank would Look Great There though....PLEASE take the TANK....My Mommy says it has to go...Cause my girly magazines are cconsuming all my Space...oh ummmm Bye the way Your clowns are sexy.

·
Registered
750 Posts
220gTanker said:
HeY aquaMarine,

I love the tank its very swell But you should clean your House WOW....I think a 220 Gallon tank would Look Great There though....PLEASE take the TANK....My Mommy says it has to go...Cause my girly magazines are cconsuming all my Space...oh ummmm Bye the way Your clowns are sexy.
ahh is that pushing the limits??-confused but yes the naked clowns are awesome and keep up the good work!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aperry2006 said:
ahh is that pushing the limits??-confused but yes the naked clowns are awesome and keep up the good work!
No worries Aperry, he's actually a friend of mine, and just messing around, lol. He's giving me his 220 gal :) cuz he's the goofball that went out on a whim and bought it, and doesn't even want it any more, soooo I get to reap the benefits! yesss!! :D :D

·
Registered
825 Posts
Sandi the tank looks great better then when I had it set up.
Just for kicks heres a pic of it set up in my house before you bought it from me.

Shes done a great job and the aquascaping is sweet!

G

·
tank is looking awsome I am shure it will be fun to meet you later this week when you come over to pick up thos PIF corals

marc

btw if you want to bring that 220 over with ya I will gladly take it off your hands :) for free of course

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They seem to be doing pretty good. The only thing that isn't doing so hot is the Torch that I had in there. I think it was dying, so I put it in a friends tank to see if it'll do better :) So cross our fingers!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'd have to give it to you for free too because my friend said that he'd give it to me under one condition... that I don't sell it lol.

tazzy695 said:
tank is looking awsome I am shure it will be fun to meet you later this week when you come over to pick up thos PIF corals

marc

btw if you want to bring that 220 over with ya I will gladly take it off your hands :) for free of course

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey Sandi,
Just thought I would take a look at your tank thread. Pretty nice. How are all the frags doing? I hope to have my temporary tank stabilized and be up there to get the PIF's from you. I lost most of my corals and some fish :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts