-orange ric
-green chalice
-few hermits and snails

Fish
-Blue green chromis

·
Registered
620 Posts
THREE par38!? I have one aquamedic par38 over my 10 gallon and i feel like its more than enough light (when hanging about two feet above the tank...)

I'll be interested to see how it goes, I'd personally worry about bleaching. keep us updated!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the minimalist look of the rock. I have special ceramic balls in my fuge to make up for surface area loss from rock. The 3 pars aren't really overkill at all. All the growth on my sps's are coming in much more colorful then the colors I bought them at. Also the brown sps I have is coloring up to appear to be purple. Plans for the tank are to move everything to a 30x30x12 this summer hopefully.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Nice look tank and corals. How long have you been using the PAR 38 bulbs. It would be nice to know how they pan out, long term.

·
Registered
620 Posts
that's good! I love my par38. the guy at my LFS says he has one at home he's been running for about two years without a noticeable loss in PAR value. They have a really long life-rating, part of why i preferred it to a t5. no replacement bulbs!

plus the shimmer effect <3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts