Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am selling a Black Occy clown as it does not seem to be liked by the orange one since they moved to the new tank. It is not small but less then 3" I think. I would like to get $50 for him but am open to negotiations within reason or trades. Also have a nice Flame Angel ( need to catch first ) that I am wanting to sell. Both fish are healthy and eat everything food wise. The Flame Angel is $50 also.
Will add pics as soon as I get my algae scrubbed

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fish catching

Anyone really good at catching fish in a big tank full of rock? Or anyone in the GR area with a fish trap they would let me barrow? Darn Flame Angel! :no:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Go to Blue Fish aquarium. They usually have fish traps that they will loan out. The last time I used it they had me give them a $20 deposit and I got it all back when I returned it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still cant catch this stupid fish! I will have to rent a trap I guess. As soon as I get him he is fair game. He/she is very beautiful but just not worth the risk down the road

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fish bump

Hey still selling some fish, fishtrap is in tank thanks to MASONITE. So hopefully I will be letting Dan-in-gr have first dibs on FlameAngel but am willing to sell or trade my Naso and Sailfin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.