Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about 10 years, I have decided that for the time being I don't have enough time etc to maintain my 220g tank with the addition of a new infant and work.

So, I will be selling all my equipment, tank, sump etc, but first I want to get rid of all the live rock so I can drain the tank, clean up, organize and inventory all of the equipment and miscellaneous stuff I have. Although I am planning on posting this other stuff in the future, but if anyone is interested in a 220g custom tank let me know. The dimensions are 60"L x 36"W x 25"H, is all glass with eurobracing, built in overflow with 3 holes (2", 1.5", and 1"), 4 holes in the back glass and two in the eurobracing which I used for an OceanMotion.

I have quite a bit of live rock - enough to fill the 220 gallon tank. There is a mixture of different types, but mostly fiji. Most peices are your more typical fiji rock, and others are more branching. There has been a little hair algae that has grown on only a few pieces in the last month or two, only because my skimmer stopped and I didn't know it and I hadn't done a water change lately. Otherwise, the rocks green algae free, long lived, fully cured, excellent peices. I am selling it for $2 per pound which is significantly less than in the store.

Attached is a picture of a limited amount of the rock which was part of my old 90g tank. Other pieces are similar, only that when I moved tanks it didn't remain a reef tank.

Attachments

G

·
what are you doing with all the corals and fish and other live stock in that tank is it gone already

also I may be intersted in your skimmer if you could pm me some details on it I would apreciate it

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Ill take 50 lbs please if there is any left at this point.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the inquiries so far, I should have responded to everyone so far.

I'm in the process of putting together a list of all the equipment, so I will post eventually.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you to all who expressed interest. The tank and all of the equipment has been sold as a package. Some of the live rock was already spoken for, but I do have some large and small pieces left. I am going down the list of those who have already expressed interest, so I will let you know through a PM or a call.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts