Michigan Reefers banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell my showpiece rock with over 300 polyps on it. Most (over 200) are Rastas, but there are also purple hornets, purple deaths, Kedds reds, gorilla nips, and others that I don't recall their names.

The rock also has a small blasto merletti colony, two green tyree toadstools, and some pink and green clove polyps. It's an amazing rock but I'm looking to start from scratch again to watch it all grow!

The price is $500 obo, which would be about $2 per polyp if it just had the rastas, but the other stuff is all premium also. You could even chop up this rock and make hundreds selling off the frags at the frag swap.

Pics can be found on my trading post. I'm in Grand Rapids. I would also consider trading for extremely exotic pieces.

---------- Post added 12-19-2013 at 05:11 PM ----------

THIS ROCK HAS BEEN SOLD! Thank you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make an offer on this rock... Someone could make some good money selling it off as frags if they don't want the ultimate zoo rock.

I need to get my new setup started!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
wow

Come on guys that is one awesome money making rock so many nice Zoo's wow If that Xbox didn't hurt my account the way it did I would be all over this deal...
good luck with the sale it is well worth the cash..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts