Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$75

This is the external pump I ran on my tank before I had to redo the plumbing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I am not 100% sure what the GPH and max head are but I was getting the same amount of flow from my return as I as from a 1400gph powerhead. (that was restricted down to 1 inch pvc) Pump would be much better suited for a "closed loop" on a smaller tank or a really big tanks return pump. PM me with questions of for more pictures, thanks.

Heidi

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do you ever come north, or would you be willing to meet me in south haven? Ill treat you to pizza at my uncle Willy O's Pizzaria or you can get a take in bake? Are you willing to ship it? If any of those interest you let me know as the drive from west olive to st joe is a long one. How old is the pump or how long have you used it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do come north and would be willing to meet you in south haven. I had used it just under a year and before, I think he had that tank set up about a year as well. I cleaned it twice and it always had a strainer from the sump as to protect it. I will pm you later when I'm home and let you know if we can compleat this transaction this weekend perhaps?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.