Michigan Reefers banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Well i was thinking check or money order. then i am just going to put it all in my savings that i dont use at the credit union. once everyone has paid i will pay marvin. he said from the point that he has the money and orders them it takes about twenty days.

Ok let me know when and where you want to money sent to. I get paid next week that will work great for me.

Hellspawn2

I am a newbie to this hobby, so if someone would be kind enough to tell me if this is something I need, then I guess I could be in for one as well....$37 for a $100 something is a good deal in any book.

When do I officially become NOT the FNG???

what does FNG mean? these more accurately read the salinity of you tank. the ones you dip in are off some and if you are at one end or the other it can be critical. those dip in are calibrated to work at a certain temp and since most tanks arent at that temp you dont get a good reading. these on the other hand will work at any temp.

My gravity tester gives me different readings every time I do it, so I think this gadget will do me just fine....I am definately interested in one, but is that all it tests for is salinity BTW, or does it do other things as well??

Another FNG question...[D]

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Hollywood85 (brad) 1
hellspawn42 1
Will C 1
mhltcob (steve) 1
Hondasi831 (me) 1
Neo 1
Crazygirl 1
Diva128e 1
jsteve29 1
canisson 1
Tropical Buff 1

ok that makes 11 now we just need to get all the money together. I will be fine with check or money order made out to Steve Romp. Send it
to 37723 joyce dr
sterling hts mi 48312

The sooner we get it all together the sooner we can have them. It will take 20 days from the day i put the order in and pay for them.I figured we could pass them out at one of the frag swaps.Anyone thaty cant make it we could all help to get them to everyone else.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.