Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These r not for sale these are some frags of mine I have started adding since losing my tank last yr.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
925 Posts
very nice. i can't wait to start getting some nice looking frags like those for my tank as soon as i upgrade my lights!!!

keep us posted.

·
Registered
373 Posts
gqjeff said:
These r not for sale these are some frags of mine I have started adding since losing my tank last yr.

Enjoy.
very nice what is the one in the middle with the purple tips.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, I run 4-400 watt xm20k off m59 5 hrs a day. 2 VHO true actinics and 2 fiji purple t5 off IC660 12 hrs a day. MH 8" off water t5/vho 5".

Thanks again, Jeff

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tom TY, many of them are from you as you are well aware. Guys you can not go wrong getting frags from Tom.. Very very nice for sure.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
what are your other parameters???? Are you using zeovit? any supplements? what is your flow/turnover and what are you feeding? and how often? It is impressive to see those kinds of colors!! Kudos on the tank husbandry. Just wish I could do the same!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TY, Params mear NSW as close as I can get them.

CA 430
dKH 7.5
Mg 1295
salinity 1.025
Temp 78-80
Flow 100x in a 240
lighting 4-400 watt xm20k on m59 ballast 5hrs day
2 vho SA and 2 t5 fiji purples on IC660 12 hrs day
no3 20-25 I find much better colors with no3 present.

Feed 2x a day and have a large fish load.

I run zeovit have been for almost 4 yrs and I mod on zeovit.com with the same handle.

Jeff

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Time to update this thread.

I made a new cam box as the other was scratched. Finally got around to glueing it and taking some new pics. These r take exactly 1 month apart. I will list the prior month first then the ones from last night for comparison as good as I can.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts