Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seriously want to give leds another go (had a bad experience with a fixture), but I want something made for my tank. I know a bunch of reefers are making their own systems, and I wouldnt put it past me to burn down the house if I tried it. So pm me If you have those kind of skills and would be willing to make something and the cost you would charge (led's plus your labor) and what kind of led systems you have built.

Would prefer someone who has built them for their own tank so I can see your work.... Or at least make sure you won't burn down my house either lol.

I don't really have a price in mind, because I don't know of anyone who advertises doing this, but I'm willing to pay for your time and labor, as well as all materials needed. I do have a t-5 fixture that I would assume the bulbs could be striped out to house the LEDs, but like I said, it's kind of up to the Builder.

I have a 110 gallon tank 4 foot long, 2 foot wide. I want 3watt Cree LEDs...... Other than that, sky is the limit :)

Pm me or respond to thread

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.