Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to make some room for our seahorses I am clearing out some clownfish pairs. All are laying eggs unless indicated. Also included is how long I've had them and how long they've been laying.
Clariki $75 Owned 2 years, laying 3 months
Tomato $40 Not laying eggs, owned about 1.5 years
Cinnamon $75 Owned 1.5 years laying 1 year
Gold Stripes $75 Owned 3 years, laying 2 years
Gold stripe male, white stripe female $75 Owned 5 years laying 3 years
1 gold stripe $15
Small pair of clarkii $20
We also have ocellaris clowns for sale for $10 a piece.

For those that dont know, this is for our high school project. Some fish pictures can be found here- http://www.hartford-schools.org/reefteam/default.htm

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Thats what i was thinking. Wish my High School had this class 10 years ago

·
Registered
748 Posts
We picked up 2 of the small occelaris clowns from Nick at the last WMMAC meeting- and they are doing GREAT!

We paired them with 2 other larger singles that we had. The regular/non-misbar occy is hosting in our duncan coral! Within 1 day it was hanging out there- hopefully it will teach our larger ORA clown how to host!!

The second- a misbar/teardrop that we requested- is paired with our naked clown and they are not in our LTA yet- but they are showing alot of interest in the frogspawn.

I wasn't expecting them to be so willing to host- considering our last tank-raised ORA clowns never hosted at all. What a great surprise!!!

Chad and Julie

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think we still have 1 gold stripe(most likely female) and plenty of clownfish(45) or so. We wont be doing clowns again this year, so its the last of them. This spring we will have erectus seahorses for sale as well. They are about 2.5 months old and eating frozen mysis.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts