Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
yeah i have 2 or 3 of them that came in on the live rock over a year ago, they were the size a a quarter then, they are less that the size of a half dollar now

bristle worm in lower part of picture. i don't know how big is to big, but i started seeing one or two the past couple months, so i was going to set up a trap so i can try and estimate the size of the population in my tank and go from there. i don't expect many, but i want to be sure.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those are all a little ones I have one that's bigggg like it's the size of a 50c piece lol and I was getting worried because I had a magician die and my purple people eaters are closed up and they both had sponge near them so I am worried about it i cut it away from them but they still wont open btw Doug those dragon eyes are doing great the always open

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Definately pineapple sponges - tunicates are actually larger and usually clustered together. Openings are off to the side as well.

Are those bubbles on the rocks? Looks like the beginnings of red slime but its tough to tell in the pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts