Michigan Reefers banner

Sponsors list/links?

387 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  E-quality 
#1 ·
Where did it go? I looked around and cannot find a list of the sponsors and links to those sponsors. Right now I'm going from one page to another so that I get a new sponsor banner on the top of each new page... :)

#6 ·
75gal.reefowner said:
Where did it go? I looked around and cannot find a list of the sponsors and links to those sponsors. Right now I'm going from one page to another so that I get a new sponsor banner on the top of each new page... :)
Same problem here and it's not this.

DlBerlin said:
Its in the left sidebar-yours may have been turned off. Just look under the quicklinks drop down menu for sidebar off/on.

#9 ·
Hey, it's back now. Thanks. All I saw was "home" and "forums" there yesterday...

Debbie, how is it that you could still see it there? And, you could still access the home page when nobody else could? What else do you have access to that nobody else does? Do you also have access to fort knox? If so, take me with you. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.