Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know several of us like sps but getting good sps is difficult I am thinking we could have a small group or big group for that matter and do a small order each say on exotic frags or Atlantis or combine dollars at a local lfs everybody then orders different frag or frags but we do it all together save on the shipping at least grow them out a while then have a frag trade perhaps draw names try to do it so all the frags get exchanged and or traded this would help keep expense down and if somebody looses a coral rtn well hopefully one of us will replace it for them so is this a bad idea?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I may possibly be interested. It will come down to availability of funds at the time of the buy. Also, I am a West sider, so that could be an issue, unless there are other west siders that are interested also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
me too

but im in SC if that discounts me out...i already have most of the high end sps, but i may be interested in the bright orange mont. denai and a bonsai.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Frank, I've got some Creamcycle Digitata. Bright orange polyps on a light base. I'll frag you some if interested.
Group purchasing is the way to go if you can find a group of people who live in the same area.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'd be interested, however, I just made a bet that I could refrain from buying anything until I'm done with my EMT course, and thats in May. Soooo if its still going then, count me in :)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts