Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four really nice sps frags and one big sps colony that i would like to trade for some LPS (specifically looking for frogspawn, torch, hammer coral).

Here are the four frags:

Here is the purple digi colony:

Let me know what you have to trade!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Forgive me but the corals look brown. Is this just the photo? If not what are they and what color were they originally. What lights are they under. I have both frogspawn and hammer corals and may be interested.
lmk

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is partically my photo taking skills and partically the corals. the big coral in the second photo is a purple tip digi (that is what i was told). the other corals i'm not sure other than the smaller purple tip digi frag that broke off the mother colony.

one of the other sps frags in the first photo is also purple tipped (you can see it on the far left side of the second photo), but hard to tell from the pictures that the tips are purple.

they are all under HO T5's. i am going to be upgrading my lighting to MH within the next couple of weeks. they have been growing great under my T5's, but their color isn't the best under my lights.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I am running t5s as well. I have a few digis and a few milles that retain there color but I am not sure That I could restore the color in your corals. I may be willing to try. How many heads were you looking for? And will the corals be attached to rock? Will they have bases?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts