Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to thin out the herd. Will have to do fresh cuts on most of the below but this will likely be to your benefit. Should be large frags for the most part. I will be on travel during the Plymouth frag swap so that is not an option. Want to finish this task well before then anyway.

Still have some LPS for sale. If you have already contacted me about the other corals, fear not. I've got you covered.

green tip hammer - $10 (2-3+ heads);

Text/call me if interested at 81zero-8seven5-0001.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I still have the blue stag I bought from you when you switched tanks. I would be interested in doing a swap for a frag of purple stag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still have the blue stag I bought from you when you switched tanks. I would be interested in doing a swap for a frag of purple stag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, that looks really good! Funny thing is that I found more of that coral sprouting out of a rock that must have had a "smear" on it a few months ago. It has been growing pretty well since... but I have to say it's not as BLUE as yours is!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow, that looks really good! Funny thing is that I found more of that coral sprouting out of a rock that must have had a "smear" on it a few months ago. It has been growing pretty well since... but I have to say it's not as BLUE as yours is!!
That is the best, when you accidentally have a piece of coral still remaining on a rock and it just grows. It is better than getting a frag, watching an extremely tiny piece of coral turning into something bigger.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Ugh.. You guys are killing me.. Lol.. I kero looking at your sticks and I am getting the itch again.. Really bad...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts