Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking in to getting a bigger tank right well im a reed kinda guy and i am very specific on my fish and i was wondering what some of yyou might suggets to put in the tank i do know that i want to add a hippo tang, snowflake eel, reef safe shark, lion fish, and a naso tang but if any one has ideas on what could be added that would be great because i just dont know how to stock i think;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my friend had one in his tank the lion and he had reefs there also but im a shark guy and the only sharks that will fit in the new tank are reef safe

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Gottcha ....just curious.....I have really wanted a lion fish for a long time....but always thought they where coral munchers because everyone was putting them in fowlr or aggressive tanks.....Thanks for learning me...lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
good luck my friend that sounds like a lot a fish poop for a reef of that size since you obviosly are going to add more to that list. The lions are more of an issue with small fish, shrimp etc.. not corals. Just big poopers...

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
hate to be a bummer but there is no shark out there that will live in a 120 or a 180.. not really even for a grow out tank.. so there is no shark you will be able to keep in a 180 for more than a year or two... sorry:(

·
Registered
52 Posts
add fish

Well I would say I have had a lion and he had fun eating all the small fish I add'd to my 150 so he had to go ....
The eel GREAT fish BUT make sure you have EVERY inch cover'd cause they will get out.....
NOW what to add I have a naso tang a yellow tang...they gey along great then I have a Queen Angle(beautiful) along with a blueface angle(another beauty)...
a couple tamato clowns...
and last but not least bi-color angle OS the thing they say YOU CANT HAVE MORE THEN ONE ANGLE PER TANK is crap
SO i guess it depends if you want color or fun fish....
I did the fun fish thing(all triggers had 9)
BUT traded in and got color now and like it alot more

1 - 9 of 9 Posts