Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I recently turned my FW to SW. I have over 100 lbs of very good quality blk/green mostly blk gravel.. It is over 5 yrs old not faded a bit. I have several castles some have faded some not.. Quite a few rainbow cichlid castles.. Air pumps, air stones, Fake plastic/ silk plants etc. If your interested I live in grand rapids... I am not selling these but If you would like to give me something thats for SW thats cool. Come and get this stuff. Katherine
Take a look at the pics let me know... from one fish keep to another.. Katherine

G

·
hey Katherine I would actualy recomend you keep your air pumps as they can be used with things like skimmers to make them preform better a lot of times

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I would take some rock and some plants if there is any left at the time of the swap?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pm css virginia.... Will update after I recieve a pm back... I also have a pail of black with rainbow gravel enough for a 20 gallon at least if not a 30. Lots of stuff needs a home or I will be forced (literally...lol) to throw most of it out. LMK... Katherine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts