Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a orange sun coral (Tubastraea), maybe 12 polyps left. I have had this coral for about 4 1/2 months. was doing great but then with my work schuedule I'm not able to feed as needed. Its starting to die back. So if anyone would like this coral for your tank (FREE), please let me know. Please only respond if you can trully care for this coral. you must pick up at my house, in Flint. No shiping!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry this was 1 piece, maybe 12 polyps. I just didn't have time for such a demanding coral and hate to see it die away, would be such a waist.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Free

Ok coral not picked up so its still up for grabs. Please respond only, if you can trully care for this coral and you can pick up very soon. prefer today. Serious responses only please.

·
Registered
908 Posts
If you were only closer. Great coral but it is demanding. I have a small one. They require target feeding a few times a week. Someone is going to be happy if they will take the time to pamper it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gone

Coral was picked up by BOODARE03. Looks like its going to a nice home. That was the only one. Thanks again Russ.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts