Michigan Reefers banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seams to be a lot of swap'n on the east side, but there are a lot of us in the GR, Kazoo and Lansing area that would love to have one here.

Let's start a thread and see how many we can get one this side of the state.

Sean

· Registered
148 Posts
word , me too.

· Registered
1,150 Posts
There are always people who come east when we have a swap so there is no reason why we all can't come west. Someone just needs to step up and put oyt a post that they are hosting one. I'd drive to the west side.

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, I received a few more replies then I thought I would.

There is a brand new hall near me that has a large parking lot so it's not like you'll have to park a block away. It has tables, chairs, a kitchen and bathrooms (male and female). The hall is located just north of Grand Rapids. The only thing I need is $1.00 per person for rent. Anything over will be donated to this site.

I'm thinking about June 12th which is a Saturday. This is the weekend after the IMAC in Chicago.

I figure that some people that went might came back with some big pieces they could frag off to trade for more stuff.

Let me know soon so I can place a reserve on the hall.

Sean

· Registered
148 Posts
sounds cool to me )

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.